High-Speed Aircraft Ethernet Cables
Harbour has developed a full line of high-speed data cables for Aerospace applications. These constructions provide advantages in weight, diameter, and ease of termination to name a few.
All Harbour cables are optimized to meet customers' electrical requirements taking into consideration FAA, ARINC, military and industrial specifications. Harbour's High-Speed Data Cables are used for many demanding aerospace applications such as In-Flight Entertainment Systems, Cabin Management Systems, Ethernet Backbone Avionics, and Ground Vehicle Trunk and Bus.
Data Master® Gigabit Ethernet
• Data Master® Aero provides 1000 Base T Cat 5e performance
• AeroBit's 10 Gigabit performance allows for future signal headroom
• AeroFit's smaller lighter weight cable provides 1000 Base T performance
Data Master® Quad Constructions
• Four-conductor "Quadrax" cables support Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, USB, and 1394 standards
• 100 and 150 Ohm impedance, 150ºC and 200ºC rated, tested to 1 GHz
Twisted Pair & Composite Constructions
• Data Bus, Twinax, and multiconductor constructions
• One through five pair configurations in various gauge sizes and insulation types