2011 - New Laser Marking and Laser Stripping Equipment
We have expanded our value-added department with the addition of a Nova 860 and a Sienna 325D from Spectrum Technologies.
Expansions include our Nova 860 Laser Marking Machine:
The Nova 860 is a fully automated high performance UV solid state laser wire marking systems, designed for complex wire harness manufacturing applications at any production level.
Features of the Nova 860:
- Allows set up and process of up to 9 wires at once and delivers the fastest possible changeover time (6 sec).
- Highly legible print - ergonomic font complies fully with SAE ARP 5607 "Legibility of Print on Aerospace Wires and Cables"
- New digital, optical "KSD" (knot and splice detector)
- Main code with 2 source and 2 destination code marking
- 4 print sizes in 2 orientations with automatic changeover
- Processes 28 AWG - 6 AWG wires and cables, from 6" (15cm) - 3,250 ft (999m)
Other new equipment includes our Sienna 325D Laser Stripping Machine:
Features of the Sienna 325D:
- Strips various wire configurations up to 0.24" O.D. such as:
- Single wire
- Twin lead
- Twisted pairs
- Ribbon cables
- Processes multiple wires or cables simultaneously
- Laser strips high temperature, hard or soft insulation materials
- Performs end strips and cross cuts, windows, and patterns