Spec 55PC Wire and Cable | TE Connectivity
T/E Connectivity SPEC 55PC wire is a dual wall airframe construction insulated with modified radiation cross-linked ETFE polymer. Currently implemented on numerous aircraft programs, this product was originally developed to meet Boeing’s material standard BMS13- 48 for the 777 airliner. Known for it’s small size and ultra-light weight construction, the SPEC 55PC wire and cable systems feature an 8-mil airframe wire that is lighter and smaller than typical 10-mil wire, with little reduction in key mechanical performance features. SPEC 55PC wire offers flame resistance superior to FAA standards and also resists scrape abrasion, notch, propagation, cut-through, and electrical arc tracking.
Click Here for a list of WireMasters 55PC Products
Features and Benefits:
- Resistant to electrical arc tracking in wet or dry conditions
- Single or dual wall constructions
- Small size, ultra light weight
- Chemical Resistance
- -65°C to 200°C [-85°F to 392° F]
- 55PC meets Boeing material standard BMS 13-48
- Exceeds FAR 25 test requirements for flame resistance and smoke density
- Excellent flexibility and handle ability makes Spec 55 the ideal wire to install – New Aircraft, and equipment for maintenance
If you need help locating the proper 55PC product or have questions about it meeting the BMS13-48 Boeing standards call our WireMasters team today for your answers- 1.800.635.5342!